The Children of Winter
Death. Disease. Rot. Most see these afflictions as unpleasant at best, evil at worst. The Children of Winter know that they too are part of the natural cycle, things not to be feared but to be embraced. They do not worship destruction, but they do anticipate a great cleansing to come, allowing nature to start again on a blank canvas. Not a few do what they can to hasten that great day.
Winter is coming. Whether it is imminent, as many believe, or still far in the future, this certainty is shared by all the Children.
- Servants of the Children of Winter
- Rites of Rituals of the Children of Winter
- The Children of Winter in Everyday Life
- Temples and Shrines of the Children of Winter
- Purification Rituals of the Children of Winter
- Emblem of the Children of Winter
- Back to Druid Sects