Prerequisite: Warforged, character level 1st.
Benefit: Your composite plating is made principally of an unusual material. Choose one material and gain the following benefit:
- Adamantine: You gain damage reduction/adamantine, depending on the armor: 1/adamantine for light armor, 2/adamantine for medium armor, and 3/adamantine for heavy armor.
- Cold Iron: You gain a +1 bonus on Will saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
- Ironwood: You gain damage reduction 2/slashing. If you take the Improved Damage Reduction feat, you can improve this damage reduction by 2 instead.
- Mithril: You are treated as wearing armor one category lighter. In addition, your maximum Dexterity goes up by 1.
- Silver: You gain a +1 bonus on Fortitude saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
In addition, your natural weapons are treated as that material for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
Special: Unlike most feats, this feat must be taken at 1st level, during character creation. Warforged druids who are made of a material besides ironwood cannot cast druid spells or use any of the druid’s supernatural or spell-like class features.
- Back to Warforged Feats